The mission is the same but in an abundance of caution we will be taking extra precautions to minimize the spread of COVID-19
GuidelinesPlease help in protecting our community
- Stay home if you are feeling sick.
- Nose and mouth coverings are highly encouraged to be worn by all guests and staff at all times.
- Social distancing is highly encouraged
- Hand sanitizers available
Limitations Phase II - starting May 31, 2021
- Some shows, animal demonstrations and giraffe feedings have been temporarily suspended
- Kiosks with various Zoo novelties, water, and food will be available throughout Zoo grounds.
- Grasslands Café will be open with limited seating.
- Passport Café will be open on weekends only.
- Ice chests may be brought in:
- No glass containers
- No alcohol
- No plastic straws
- Picnic seating is limited
- Asia Forest Complex
- Ranch House
- El Paso Electric Kalahari Research Station
- Hunt Family Endangered Species Carousel
- Africa Star Train
- Sea Lion Presentations (Daily 11:30 am)
- Copper Canyon Challenge Ropes Course
- South American Pavilion (renovation)
- El Paso Water Discovery Education Center
- Water fountains