The mission is the same but in an abundance of caution we will be taking extra precautions to minimize the spread of COVID-19
As of March 11, 2021:
GuidelinesPlease help in protecting our community
- Stay home if you are feeling sick.
Required to be worn at all times
- Nose and mouth coverings will be REQUIRED to be worn in all City of El Paso facilities by ALL* guests and staff at all times.
*Masks are only required for ages 2 years old and up
- Temperatures will be taken at the front gate
- Keep 6 ft apart in lines
- Observe paw prints on the ground
- Observe signage throughout Zoo
- Wash your hands often
- Hand sanitizers available
- Shows, animal demonstrations and giraffe feedings have been temporarily suspended
- Some indoor buildings will remain closed at this time
- Wildlife Amphitheater OPEN with limited capacity. It will have video presentations
- Splash Pad OPEN with limited capacity. Please bring towels.
- Tree house playground will be OPEN will limited capacity
- Some amenities closed until further notice:
- Ropes course
- Kiosks with various Zoo novelties, water, and food will be available throughout Zoo grounds.
- Grasslands Café will be open with limited seating.
- Passport Café will be open on weekends only.
- Ice chests may be brought in:
- No glass containers
- No alcohol
- No plastic straws
- Picnic seating is limited
- Water fountains will not be available