Field Trip Reservations
Bring your group and escape to a fun and educational adventure through our different continents. Learn about our animals of Africa, Americas, and Asia!
Play around a little on the tree house and make a splash at the splash pad.
Join us and have a ZOOper experience!
Who qualifies as a school group?
LICENSED child daycare, head start, pre-kindergarten, kindergarten, primary, secondary, high school, home school, special education and higher education (Universities/Community Colleges).
Have one adult chaperone for every 10 students (elementary – college)
Have one adult chaperone for every 5 students (pre-kindergarten & kindergarten)
Have one adult chaperone for every special needs student
Make reservation at least three weeks in advance; accommodations under three weeks may not be possible
Group admission is $5.00 per student and $7.50 per chaperone/teacher/higher education student. Any additional adults will pay regular zoo admission price.Reservation required to receive group rate.
If more than one classroom is included on the reservation it will be considered ONE group unless separate reservations are submitted.
Field trips are available Wednesday- Sunday except for designated Zoo event blackout dates and City holidays.
El Paso Zoological Society Memberships and promotional tickets are not valid in conjunction with school group reservations.
Reservation can be paid with cash, credit card, purchase order or by school check (valid ID required).
Have ONE group leader who will collect ALL money and make ONE payment for the whole group on the reservation upon entrance. Anyone who does not enter WITH the group will be charged the full admission price.
Purchase orders are due 10 business days before visit.
- Buses will be directed where to unload.
- School will be greeted by security who will line the group up for a final count. Once the count is done, a slip will be given to group leader to take to cashier for payment.
- Groups should assign ONE leader who will have collected all of the group’s admission BEFORE arriving at the Zoo. A SINGLE PAYMENT PER RESERVATION IS REQUIRED.
- Group leader will notify security when the group is getting ready to depart.
- Security will notify the bus driver and direct driver where to park.
- Students will be lined up at front gate runway.
- Once all students board, bus will be directed to exit through the front exit.
Additions require 3 week reservation and 10 day advance payment.
This is paid ahead of and separately from field trip reservation.
Groups may purchase meals with a reservation.
Animeals (recommended for ages 3yrs – 12yrs)
- Option 1 - includes 4pc Chicken Nuggets with fruit, cookie, and Capri Sun Juice Pouch
- Option 2 - includes Uncrustables PB&J, with fruit, cookie and Capri Sun Juice Pouch
Adult meals (recommended for ages 13yrs or older)
- Option 1 - Turkey and Cheese Sandwich on wheat with lettuce and tomato, bag of chips, and 16oz Aluminum Bottled Water
- Option 2 - includes Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad, piece of fruit, and 16oz Aluminum Bottled Water
If you would like to add meals, please enter the number of each type when indicated on reservation form.
Zoo Adventure Programs
Fun curriculum based field trip upgrades that enhance your visit are available, but in an abundance of caution we will be taking extra precautions to minimize the spread of COVID-19. There are different subjects to choose from which target different age groups.
We currently offer these programs only at the Zoo. Zoo Adventure Programs at the Zoo are outdoor classroom programs approximately 45 minutes long in either the Zoo’s Wildlife Amphitheater or the new Lobo Vista Classroom. All animal shown during these programs are NO TOUCH. There will be at least a 6-foot distance between presenter and guests. All students must wear masks. Details of programs located on the reservation form.
Cost $3.00 per student (unless otherwise specified). Subject to availability. May be subject to cancel.
Field trips are available Wednesday - Sunday except for designated Zoo event blackout dates and City holidays