Field Trip Reservations
Bring your group and escape to a fun and educational adventure through our different continents. Learn about our animals of Africa, Americas, and Asia! Play around a little on the tree house and make a splash at the splash pad. Join us and have a ZOOper experience!
Who qualifies as a school group?
LICENSED child daycare, head start, pre-kindergarten, kindergarten, primary, secondary, high school, home school, special education and higher education (Universities/Community Colleges).
- Have one adult chaperone for every 10 students
- Make reservation at least three weeks in advance; accommodations under three weeks may not be possible
- Have ONE group leader who will collect ALL money and make ONE payment for the whole group on the reservation upon entrance. Anyone who does not enter WITH the group will be charged the full admission price.
Qualify as a group? Click here to make reservation.
RESERVATION IS REQUIRED TO RECEIVE GROUP RATE
Group admission is $5.00 per student and $7.50 per chaperone/teacher/higher education student.
Group must have ONE group leader who will collect ALL money and make ONE payment upon entrance. Anyone who does not enter and pay with the group will be charged the full admission price.
If more than one classroom is included on the reservation it will be considered ONE group unless separate reservations are submitted.
Reservation can be paid with cash, credit card, purchase order or by school check (valid ID required).
Field trips are available any day except for designated Zoo event blackout dates and City holidays.
El Paso Zoological Society Memberships and promotional tickets are not valid in conjunction with school group reservations.
*3 week notice and 10 day advance payment required for additions.
MEALS- Qualifying groups may purchase meals with a prior reservation.
Three lunches to choose from:
Animeals (recommended for ages 3yrs – 12yrs)
- Cost $5.00 - includes Uncrustables peanut butter & Jelly, chips, cookie, fruit & Capri Sun
Premium Animeals (recommended for ages 3yrs - 12yrs)
- Cost $6.50 - includes chicken nuggets, chips, cookie, fruit & Capri Sun
Adult meals (recommended for ages 13yrs or older)
- Cost $7.50 – includes turkey sandwich on wheat bread with lettuce, tomato & cheddar cheese, chips, cookie and fountain beverage
If you would like to add meals please select “Yes” when indicated on the reservation form
ZOO ADVENTURE PROGRAMS are fun curriculum based field trip upgrades that enhance your visit. There are different subjects to choose from which target different age groups. They are a classroom based programs approximately 45 minutes long. Details of programs located on the reservation form. Zoo Adventure Program Descriptions
- Cost $3.00 per student (unless otherwise specified)
If you would like to add a Zoo Adventure Program please select “Yes” when indicated on the reservation form
Groups should assign ONE leader who will have collected all of the group’s admission BEFORE arriving at the Zoo. A SINGLE PAYMENT PER RESERVATION IS REQUIRED.
School will be greeted by security who will line the group up for a final count. Once the count is done, a slip will be given to group leader to take to cashier for payment.