Behind the Scenes
Go Behind the Scenes at the El Paso Zoo.
Click here to register for a Behind the Scenes tour. If you do not receive a confirmation of your request within 5 working days, please call (915) 212-2830 or (915) 212-2829.
During this one hour tour you and your family or friends will start off by meeting one of our zoo keepers and the animals they take care of. After a one on one conversation with the keepers, you will get see how the staff of commissary prepares the diets for all of the animals living in the zoo. End your tour with a visit to the Animal Medical Center and see the state of the art equipment used to take care of our animals.
- $37 per person, $32.50 per child (7 to 12 years old) includes admission
- $25 per El Paso Zoological Society Member Participants
- Participants must be 7 years and up (person 7-17 must be accompanied by a legal adult)
- Minimum Group Size 5; Maximum Group Size 15
- Pick a scheduled date or request private date
Behind the Scenes Dates
|Sleepover Fridays||Behind the Scenes Saturdays|